Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sinking in

Is it crazy that I still don't quite believe that Landon is here; that Mark and I are parents...that I'm a MOMMY?!?! I think it's finally sinking in, yes, 11 weeks later. During these last 11 weeks Landon and I have made it a habit to get out of the house at least once each day. Whether it be going for a walk, running errands, or attending Mommy's Group. We joined a fabulous Mommy's Group that meets on a weekly basis and does fun things like group walks at the Lafayette Resivoir, lunch out, and Mom's night out. It's been so helpful to have been surrounded by other Moms in the same boat as I, not to mention all the cute little babies.

Group Shot

All the adorable babies...where's Waldo? Can you find Landon??
Hint - he's on the yellow blanket in the blue striped onesie

No comments: