Monday, September 15, 2008

This is not fun

I'm just a couple hours into my day back at work and this truely does suck. Bigtime sucks. I want my baby back, I want to be at home playing and snuggling with him. Truth be told, I cried myself to sleep last night just at the thought of leaving him today and the water works have continued...from me, not from him.

I called Irma, his daycare provider who I trust completely and will grow to love, I'm sure, to see how he was doing and he was a little fussy in the background. She held the phone to his ear and let me talk to him and he calmed right down. I want my baby back!

I'm going to go feed him at noon, but that's just not soon enough for me. "They" say it gets easier....whoever "they" are. I'm not sure I believe it yet.

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Hi there! I randomly found your blog. I'm sorry that your first day back to work was so tough. You know.. it does get easier but it never gets easy. One of the tough things about being a working mom - I know the feeling of thinking that you miss so much.. especially since Landon is at that age where he is really beginning to do new things everyday. Anyway.. hugs!!!!! I'm so glad to see that your little boy is gaining weight beautifully. You and him are superstars!

Sophie said...

Oh.. i'm luojjang by the way....