Wednesday, May 19, 2010

She's coming home!

Kari and Tony are cousins on my maternal side of the family. They are some of the warmest, easy-going, fun and caring people I know. They decided to adopt a baby girl from China and started the process way back in 2004. Check your calendars, we're in 2010 now; it's been six years. SIX YEARS! Their wait will be over very soon since they will board a plane to China, just the two of them, today and return in a few weeks as a family of three!

Katelyn Xuebin is coming home! I'm so very excited for Kari and Tony and know they're going to be wonderful parents to this little girl, but I'm also excited that Landon will have a cousin that's just his age to play with!

Katie is two years old and will surely provide lots of spunk to her new household. Tony is officially outnumbered but already has a soft spot for his girls. I can't wait to follow their journey as they bring Katie home.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Ack - wonderful!! I look forward to following them too!!