Thursday, May 28, 2009

More Favorites - 11 Months

Favorite food - Oatmeal, I can usually trick Landon into eating the veggies he's suddenly decided he doesn't like as long as I hide them under a spoonful of oatmeal. I think he's onto me though.
Least favorite food - Squash, his aunties taught him how to stick his tongue out while we were in Hawaii and now he's figured out how to get anything off his tongue he doesn't like instead of just swallowing it. He won't even open his mouth for squash anymore, stinker!

Favorite toy - The remote control and cordless phone are neck and neck here.
Least favorite toy - Rings, he used to love them and now he just throws them across the room.

Favorite word - Mamamamamamama, I LOVE IT!
Least favorite word - No, he shakes his head no and then smiles at you. It's so hard not to smile and laugh.

Favorite book - Mr. Brown Can Moo, he loves the sounds.
Least favorite book - Baby Ant Has Stinky Pants, I keep telling him that he's not baby ant and is not stinky, but what do I know.

Favorite thing to do - Point. At EVERYTHING. He makes a SHSH noise while he's pointing too. His particular favorite? Lights and ceiling fans.
Least favorite thing to do - Get his nose cleaned off, you'd think I was committing a crime.

Favorite finger food - Bananas, we've been struggling with finger foods and finally found something that he'll eat by himself. I also gave him cantelope today and he did pretty well with that too. I think we've got a carb-hound on our hands.
Least favorite finger food - Green beans, we've been working on keeping them on the high chair tray since he doesn't even want them around.

Favorite song - Itsy Bitsy Spider, he still loves it although I think it's all for the crawling up the spout part since he loves to be tickled.
Least favorite song - The ABCs. Nope, still not ready to read apparently.

No comments: