Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where'd my baby go?

This isn't the face of a baby, this is the face of a big boy.


So happy to be in the new playroom!


Future drummer?

What greets me after naptime. I love this face!


Birthday party planning is well underway, and I can't even believe I'm typing that out. Landon has perfected the art of pulling himself up...on EVERYTHING. He's crawling everywhere now, and picking up speed to boot. Life as we know it is changing...but for the good. Scratch that, life is GREAT! I love watching my little guy discover new things, conquer challenges (even if it is just a block under his knee), and melt my heart with that adorable toothy grin. We've had our fair share of challenges, but dang if it doesn't make these great times that much sweeter. If I could freeze time right now I might just consider it. Then again, just when I think it can't get any better...it does.

2 comments:

Cam and Ollie said...

the drummer pic is my fave. where did that sweet baby go? he turned into such a handsome young dude!!!!

Ariella said...

Wow Sally he is getting so big! Where did the time go?