Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mmmmm, avocado!

It's official! Landon has officially embarked on eating "real" food. The solo milk days are gone...and the solo milk-fed diaper days too, but we haven't been graced with a poopy diaper yet (I'll keep you posted). Landon got his very first taste of avocado this weekend - and loved it! I'm not sure how much actually ended up in his mouth versus on his bib, in his hands, or on the high chair tray, but we all had fun feeding him!
Love at first bite? Not quite sure...

Landon says, "gimmie that spoon, Mommy! I can feed myself!"


Mmmmm.....tasty!

We've been too busy having fun and decorating for Christmas! Besides scarfing avocado Landon's newest trick is sitting up unassisted! He loves this whole new view of the world without having to rely on Mommy and Daddy to let him watch everything go by.

Just because I love this one...


No comments: