Thursday, November 6, 2008

Whew!

What an eventful few weeks it's been! I've been horrible at uploading pictures since Landon's been keeping me on my toes, so it's going to be a doozy.

Landon, Mark, and I recently met Mark's grandfather for the very first time. He flew down from his home in Anacortes, Washington to spend a week with family down here. Long story short, Mark's mom hadn't been in contact with him since she was in high school, so this was quite a treat for everyone.
We finally made Landon's very first trip up to Apple Hill. We tried going a few times and every time we cancelled because rain was in the forecast but never actually showed up. Of course, until we decided to forget about the forecast and go anyway. It poured all day, but it was still fun.


See??? My serious guy really does smile.

No comments: